Fellowship – Joint Jaipur Tables Cricket Match – 21st July 2013
Attended by – Tr. Surendra Dugar, Tr. Harsh Bajaj & Tr. Vijay Johar
We Cannot deny the fact that Cricket runs in the veins of all Indians, it is no different with our fellow Tablers.
The New Table in Jaipur JRT 233 led by Tr. Ankoorh took this wonderful initiative of a Joint Cricket Match with all Tables in Jaipur.
The event was wonderfully organized with Beer, Drinks, Snacks & Not to forget a Live Barbeque Counter. 3 Tablers from JHRT 185 participated in the event & it was equally supported by all other Tables of Jaipur. Long Live Tabling and Long Live Fellowship.
Fork & Knife Report
A one of its kind concept in Tabling started by our very own Sanjay Porwal had took off wonderfully well. For the month of February it was time for our Incoming Chairman Tr. Swaytank Maheshwari to invite Tr. Surendra & Tr. Vijay at home for Breakfast-Lunch-Dinner Combo. Sincerely not exaggerating even a single bit we started eating at around 12.30 pm and pro longed to 4.30 pm.
It all started by watching old photo albums of Swaytank-Ritu and their Family with snacks and starters in full flow on one side, well just to give you all an idea of the age of these photographs below is our lovely tabler Seth Swaytank Maheshwari….
Sanjay was the first to reach Swaytank’s house as a gate crasher and we had our LAPD guru Puneet with his wife Pooja & kids joining us for this wonderful program.
The ever smiling hosts Swaytank- Ritu didn’t leave any stone unturned to make us feel absolutely special. I always try to imagine what difference is this fork & knife going to make in our lives as friends and I got the answer after this lunch, it showed all the respect that a tabler is having for you and that in turns earns him immense respect. Surendra & myself have no words to describe how the whole family of Swaytank was there to back them during the course of the whole event.
Guys this is something that can only be felt after experiencing it, the warmth, love & fantastic hospitality that we received will stay in our hearts for a long time to come.
Diwali :It Was Not
Anniversary : It was Not
Birthday : No
No Special Occasion , Just Chill.. JHRT Style
Secretary Tr. Mohit Kala’s place. Hukkah, Snacks and Cards on 14th November ,2012
- When Fellowship is in the Table’s Table’s DNA , there is no need , no reason, no occasion for a Party to happen!
- Tr. Mohit Kala and his charming wife Sonal made a sudden impulsive programme for a get together.. ( Actually it was Mohit’s idea , Sonal already had two sets of guests for dinner that night!!)
- 13 couples with kids descended within an hour !
- Then the party started…..
Lead us O’ Chairman!
Engines, Cards and snacks..
FORK & Knife : DECEMBER
- The Hosts: Tr. Prasun and Mridul Khaitan were the gracious hosts for the December F&K Dinner hosted at their home.
- The Guests: Tr. Sanjay Porwal-Twinkle, Tr. Vijay Modi-Sapna were the Lucky Guests of the evening!
GuP ShuP and some revelations…
- Evening started with table’s gup shup and slowly moved on to Childhood and family ..
- Sapna and Vijay hadn’t met Mridul one to one, neither had Prasun and Mridul met Vijay and Sapna except in socials, The dinner was just what the Doctor Ordered!
- With Non stop snacks and Chatter flowing, All 6 of us slowly got to know many things about each other families, Friends, Business and Life in General….
- The Twinklers shy at first got along famously within 10 minutes.., Game of Hide and seek broke the ice…and the kids broke the glasses and cutlery playing the game all around the house…
- Baap re! What Preparations were made by lady of the house Mridul…
- A 7 course meal , with cuisine ranging from Mumbai to Motihari, Burma to Italy!
- Burmese kadhi, Baked Veg, Vada pao, Chaat, Pulao, Matar Kulcha…………………..the list goes on
An evening with Friends…
- In the end it turned out to be a memorable evening with Old friends made new and new ones made old….
Reported by : Tr. Sanjay Porwal
JHRT had adopted a Blind School situated at Gangauri Bazaar 2 years ago and we have been supporting them in every possible way since then. Going with a tradition of taking these visually impaired students for medical check up to Fortis Hospital, it was followed this year also as there were additions of around 20 students to the school.
The lead was taken by Arti Handi wife of Tr. Manoj Handa as students were carefully examined by doctors at Fortis and they were given prescriptions as per the condition of their eye sight, among these students 2 students were such who doctors felt could see with Spectacles. As per the prescriptions received for all students JHRT had arranged all the respective medicines and also spectacles for the 2 students and visited the Blind Home today to provide these students the same.
The manager was handed over the medicines with their respective prescriptions and the student was made to were his spectacles and he could see clearly after that….it was an amazing experience for all of us as this had been done last year also we shall strive to make this a long term community service project.
Special mentions for Arti Handa for her impeccable follow up towards the School.
Same Snap Shots of the visit Today.
RTI week Report – 14th Nov – 20th Nov.